THE GAME LANÇA MÚSICA EM HONRA A AFENI SHAKUR MÃE DE TUPAC, COM TEMA "MAMA" [OUÇA AQUI] - Bom Hip Hop "The Classic Blog"

Post Top Ad

THE GAME LANÇA MÚSICA EM HONRA A AFENI SHAKUR MÃE DE TUPAC, COM TEMA "MAMA" [OUÇA AQUI]

THE GAME LANÇA MÚSICA EM HONRA A AFENI SHAKUR MÃE DE TUPAC, COM TEMA "MAMA" [OUÇA AQUI]

Share This
THE GAME honra Afeni Shakur. Apenas a tempo para o Dia das Mães, o rapper Compton mostra o seu apreço a Tupac pela falecida mãe em "Mama", com Sonyae.

Ele cita letras a partir de 1995 clássico de Tupac "Dear Mama" e saúda todas as mães, incluindo a sua própria sobre o tributo comovente, produzido por StreetRunner e Tarik Azzouz.

"E mesmo que o seu único filho cresceu para ser um bandido, você não é nunca parou de me mostrando amor," bate Jogo, acrescentando: "Nós não é uma merda sem o nosso mamas."

Ele também homenageou a memória do Afeni com um post no Instagram. "Na sequência da morte prematura de Afeni Shakur, gostaria de desejar-lhe bem em sua jornada para o céu", escreveu ele. "Minhas condolências estão com Sekyiwa Shakur e sua família imediata em seu tempo de luto. Você sofreu uma grande perda, mas a alma dela agora pode voar livre e ela está reunida com seu único filho na hora de abraçá-lo para o Dia das Mães. "

Ouvir The game pagar seus respeitos.

In the wake of Afeni Shakur's untimely death, I would like to wish her well on her journey to heaven. My condolences are with Sekyiwa Shakur & their immediate family in their time of mourning. You have endured a great loss but her soul can now fly free & she is reunited with her only son in time to hug him for Mother's Day. & while no mother wants to bury her child but Afeni did & showed us how to hold strong & breathe positivity into the legacy of one of the greatest hip hop artists this world will ever know !!! 2Pac loved his mother as we all know... With her flaws & all he told the world about their imperfect relationship, shedding light on the good & bad times on one of the dopest songs ever created for a mother "Dear Mama". Listening to it after hearing the news about Afeni's passing & reading about her struggles & triumphs on the Internet, I decided that I'd hit the studio, be the voice for us all & create my own son honoring not only mines & the late 2pac's mother, but all the mothers across the world... I seen my mother raise 4 children on her own & I can relate to things some of you women with children go through out here to raise them most of the times on your own... Even the women that have help raising their children still have the heavy task of nurturing, loving & caring for their babies until they're able to care for themselves.... I guess what I'm really trying to say is.... YOU ARE ALL APPRECIATED. Happy Mother's Day week & I hope you enjoy my son "MAMA" featuring @SonyaeElise produced by @streetrunnermusic & @realkillat [mixed by: @soundman268] it's FREE on my soundcloud, so check it by CLICKING THE LINK IN MY BIO & get back to me in the comments... THANK YOU, to my fans & all of 2Pac's #CaliforniaLove #RIPDEARMAMA #AfeniShakur #2PacShakur
Uma foto publicada por The Game (@losangelesconfidential) a

Pub